Father’s Day Craft – Father’s Message Holder
How about making a message holder for your dad on Father’s Day? You can add a personalized touch to it with stickers and paints of your choice. Go through our quick and easy-to-follow steps and make a message holder that daddy would surely love to show off to his friends.
Father’s Message Holder – Father’s Day Craft – Things Required
- Cardstock Paper or Craft Foam Sheet (size 5″x7″)
- Glue Stick or White Glue
- Memo Pad
- Acrylic Paint
- Magazine Cut Outs, Photos or Stickers
- Magnetic Strips
- It is totally your choice how to decorate the holder. You can paint and make your own designs.
- You can make it more special by using photos or stickers of Dad’s favorite things. Prepare your materials.
- Arrange the paint, cover surfaces, cut images etc.
- Stick or paint your design onto the board.
- Now, make the image around the edges, leaving some room for the pad. When the holder dries out completely, glue the pad in the center.
- If you want to make a magnetic holder for your dad, glue a magnet or two on the back.
- And finally add a short note to the first page and wrap it up.
- It will bring a huge smile on the face of your dad!
- Father’s Day Songs to Listen on This Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Gifts For Dad
- Father’s Day Card Ideas
- Father’s Day Quotes
- Fathers Day Ideas From Daughter
Father’s Day is a day to honor all the fathers for everything they did for their children. This is an occasion to express gratitude towards your dad for all his love and support. Instead he picks you up after you fall, and allows you to try all over again. Yes, there is no doubt about the fact that a dad is indeed a gift from God Himself. WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING HAPPYFATHERSDAYV.COM WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE ON FATHER’S DAY.