Father’s Day Wall Hanging – Father’s Day Craft
Father’s Day Wall Hanging – Father’s Day Craft – Things Required
- An Old Necktie
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue Gun
- Your Small Picture
- Fabric Paint
- Arrange an old tie which is no more worn by your dad.
- Get the other mentioned supplies ready.
- Lay the tie across a table and arrange your picture in the middle of the fat end of the tie. Remember, don’t paste it yet.
- Write Happy Father’s Day on the top of the picture.
- Take your picture off the tie and place your glue around the edges and in the middle of the back of your picture.
- Set the picture on top of the place on the tie where it was before and press on it.
- Put your tie somewhere where it will not get ruined and let it dry.
- Free Father’s Day Activities That Don’t Cost a Thing
- 15 Best Famous & inspirational Fathers Day Quotes Celebrities
- Best Father’s Day Message Ever & Wishes
- Top 10 Father’s Day Activities to do with kids on Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Card Wallpaper
Father’s Day is a day to honor all the fathers for everything they did for their children. This is an occasion to express gratitude towards your dad for all his love and support. Instead he picks you up after you fall, and allows you to try all over again. Yes, there is no doubt about the fact that a dad is indeed a gift from God Himself. WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING HAPPYFATHERSDAYV.COM WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE ON FATHER’S DAY.