Father’s Day Quotes
Father’s Day Quotes list :-
The most important thing in the world is family and love. John Wooden
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
There is no teacher equal to mother and there’s nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father.
Beautiful is the man who leaves a legacy that of shared love and life. It is he who transfers meaning, assigns significance and conveys in his loving touch the fine art and gentle shaping of a life. This man shall be called, Father.
“My father said this to me: “Israelmore, if you don’t make any impact on earth, you will die before you die. But if you impress hearts with what you do, you still live even after you are gone”
“Good parents use the mistakes they did in the past when they were young to advice the children God gave to them to prevent them from repeating those mistakes again. However, bad parents always want to be seen as right and appear “angelic and saintly” as if they never had horrible youth days.”
“The wrath of God is never an evil wrath. God gets angry because he loves people like a mother would love her child if someone were to harm it. There is something wrong if the mother never gets angry; it is safe to say that that is the unloving mother.”
Also Read : fathers day quotes from daughter
“Father is Everyone’s First Preceptor.
Happy Father’s Day!”
“We come into the world through a man and a woman. But life blessings us with many fathers and mothers.”
“Dad, despite the fact you can be a right grumpy bastard, I’m so incredibly grateful to have you in my life.”
“Father always said that money doesn’t grow on trees. Well, time doesn’t grow on trees either.”
“Your little r changes the status of a single lady ‘Ms’ into a respectable lady ‘Mrs’. Man, you make the difference!”
“As a Father, I willingly nurture & protect the Soul’s of all those – I love.”
Also read: fathers day inspirational quotes
“The sacred gift of parenthood is inscribe in the universal words ‘Papa’ and ‘Mama’.”
“The sacred gift of parenthood is inscribe in the universal words ‘Papa’ and ‘Mafathers ma’.”
Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.
Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
Also Read: father quotes from son
Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person.
It is a wise father that knows his own child.
One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’
My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.
You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.
I would want my legacy to be that I was a great son, father and friend.
My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.
My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’
I have a Father’s Day every day.
Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.
Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.
I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.
I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
I would say my greatest achievement in life right now – my greatest achievement period is – and I’m still trying to achieve it – is to be a wonderful father to my kids.
To me, having kids is the ultimate job in life. I want to be most successful at being a good father.
It’s an ongoing joy being a dad.
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
- We looked up to our father. He still is much greater than us.
- I imagine God to be like my father. My father was always the voice of certainty in my life. Certainty in the wisdom, certainty in the path, certainty always in God. For me, God is certainty in everything. The certainty that everything is good and everything is God.
- Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.
- One of the greatest gifts my father gave me – unintentionally – was witnessing the courage with which he bore adversity. We had a bit of a rollercoaster life with some really challenging financial periods. He was always unshaken, completely tranquil, the same ebullient, laughing, jovial man.
- Ben Okri Some, Rollercoaster My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.
- Dad My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
- I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding.
- I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
- The best thing about being a dad? Well, I think it’s just the thing that every man wants – to have a son and heir.
- I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
- Fathers Day Shirt Card
- History of Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Videos to Celebrate Father’s Day
- Fathers Day Wishes for Best Friends Father
- Fathers Day Occasion Speech
- We should all aspire in life to do a multitude of things well – to be a great father, to be a good husband, to be a good lover, you know, to try to do things the best you can is very important to me.
Father’s Day Quotes ,Best Father’s Day Quotes ,Cool Father’s Day Quotes ,Funny Father’s Day Quotes
Father’s Day is a day to honor all the fathers for everything they did for their children. This is an occasion to express gratitude towards your dad for all his love and support. Instead he picks you up after you fall, and allows you to try all over again. Yes, there is no doubt about the fact that a dad is indeed a gift from God Himself. WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING HAPPYFATHERSDAYV.COM WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE ON FATHER’S DAY.