Father’s Day Jokes for This Father’s Day
Father’s Day Jokes – Father’s Day is celebrated on different dates worldwide and involves gift-giving, merrymaking and other family activities. It is a time to rejoice with your dad and show him that you care. Be it baking a savory dish or painting a colorful card, little gestures on Father’s Day are heartfelt signs that unravel how much you love your dad. Now, if you want to add a hilarious touch to your Father’s Day revelries, how about a few jokes and humor touching fatherhood. You can recite them to your father, in order to give him a good laugh. You can also include this list of activities for your Father’s Day party schedule and recite them to your guests. To get a tickling therapy.
Humorous Father’s Day Jokes
Who is the Winner?
The father of five children had won a toy at a raffle.
He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present.
“Who is the most obedient?” he asked.
“Who never talks back to mother? and
“Who does everything mother says?”
Five small voices replied in unison. “Okay daddy! You get the toy.”
The Joy Ride
Bob was 16 and finally got hold of his driver’s license. In order to celebrate the special day, the whole family went out to the driveway and climbed into the car to enjoy his first official drive. However, dad went to the back seat, where he sat right behind his boy. When Bob saw his dad he said “Dad, you must be fed up of the front seat after teaching me how to drive all these days Right?” “Nope!”, came the quick reply from the dad. “I’m going to sit back here and kick the back of your seat while you drive, just like you’ve been doing to me for the last sixteen years!”
After putting their three-year-old child Brian in bed, his parents heard muffled sobs coming from his room one night. Rushing back in, they found that the child was crying hysterically when he saw them. He told his parents that he had accidentally swallowed a penny and was sure that he would die now. The father, in an attempt to sober him down, took out a penny from his pocket and pretended to pull it out from Brian’s ear. The child was really thrilled and stopped crying at once. In a flash, he snatched the penny from his dad’s hand, swallowed it, and then cheerfully demanded, “Do it again, Dad!”
After getting his driving license, David visited home during vacation and asked his dad for the family car. His dad agreed, but put forwarded three conditions – good grades in school, a neat room and a decent haircut. After several months, David came home again. He had followed the three things that he had promised his dad, except getting his hair cut. When the father saw that his son had disobeyed him, he asked for an explanation. David smartly said, “Hey dad, even Jesus had long hair.” His Father was not someone to be taken for a ride and smilingly replied, “Yes, son, you’re absolutely right. And Jesus also walked everywhere he went.”
Who’s the Boss?
While having their evening dinner together, a little girl looked up at her father and asked, “Daddy, you’re the boss in our family, right?” The father was very pleased to hear it and confidently replied, “Yes my little princess.” The girl then continued, “That’s because mommy put you in charge, right?”
The Little Beach Bum
A father was enjoying with his five-year-old son in the beach. Suddenly, the boy pointed to a dead bird and asked his father “Dad, what happened to this chap?” The dad coolly replied “Oh this? He just died and went to Heaven,” The little boy thought for a moment and then said, “Oh My, Did God throw him back down?”
Glass of Water
A small boy came up to his dad and meekly said “Daddy, Daddy, can I have another glass of water please?” The dad replied “But I’ve given you 10 glasses of water already son!” The little boy then said, “Oh yes daddy, but the bedroom is still on fire!”
What do you call two people who do not hesitate to embarrass you in front of your friends? Mum and Dad!!
Father’s Day Jokes – Christian Father’s Day Jokes
Humor and laughter can set the tone for the celebration of any occasion. Father’s day, just like any other occasion, is associated with witty sayings and rib-tickling jokes. Hilarious jokes are shared with fathers on this day, so that they can have a hearty laugh. After all, that cheerful laugh of you dad is just priceless! Below given are some hilarious Christian jokes for father’s day.
Father’s Day Jokes – Father In Law Jokes
Often it is the mother-in-law who gets all the limelight for being well what they are than the comfortably cornered father-in-law! But if you have a father-in-law, you will know what great delight they are to be with. It is one relationship that you usually don’t give much thought into until you are into it and then you realize how special your father-in-laws can be.
Father’s Day Jokes – Funny Father’s Day Jokes
How often do you think of thanking your father for all the joys and all the little things he has done for you without expecting anything in return? Father’s Day is the ultimate time to catch up with your dad and have some fun time together, reliving old memories and making new ones and telling him that you care. Fathers are the reason why our lives are so special. Being a dad is not easy.
Father’s Day Jokes – Short Father’s Day Jokes
Father’s Day is one of the most special times to show your appreciation to your dearest dad. Fathers are the most cherished persons in our lives and Father’s Day is one great moment to make our dad’s feel special for being so special. Father’s Day is celebrated with great gusto all across the globe, usually on the third Sunday in the month of June. The bearing of this day is most significant in our lives, not just because of the legend that follows it, but because it is a day exclusively dedicated to daddies to commemorate their irreplaceable importance in our lives.
- Did I tell you the time I fell in love during a backflip? I was heels over head.
- I used to work in a shoe recycling shop. It was sole destroying.
- Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
- Where did the one-legged waitress work? IHOP!
- What happened when the two antennas got married? Well, the ceremony was kinda boring, but the reception was great!
- What did one snowman say to the other one? “Do you smell carrots?”
- How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it!
- Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice container? It said concentrate!
- If your nose runs and your feet smell, you are built upside down!
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn’t find any.
- Q: How do you organize an outer space party? A: You planet.
- Q: What do you call a belt with a watch on it?A: A waist of time.
- What kind of shoes does a thief wear? Sneakers
- A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, “I’ll serve you, but don’t start anything.”
- An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
- I went to a seafood disco last week… and pulled a mussel.
- Did you hear about the man who stole a calendar? He got 12 months.
- A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I can’t feel my legs!” The doctor replied, “I know you can’t I’ve cut off your arms!”
- Do you know where you can get chicken broth in bulk? The stock market.
- What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.
- “What’s ET short for? Because he’s only got little legs.”
- Why do crabs never give to charity? Because they’re shellfish.
- What do you call an Argentinian with a rubber toe? Roberto
- “What do you call a man with no nose and no body? Nobody nose.”
- I cut my finger chopping cheese, but I think that I may have greater problems.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fshhhh.
- “What do you call a man with no arms and no legs lying in front of your door? Matt.”
- My cat was just sick on the carpet, I don’t think it’s feline well.
- I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda last night. It took me a while to work out it was just a Fanta sea.
- Without geometry life is pointless.
- A termite walks into a bar and asks “Is the bar tender here?”
- I gave all my dead batteries away today… Free of charge.
- I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- I am terrified of elevators. I’m going to start taking steps to avoid them.
- What’s the advantage of living in Switzerland? Well, the flag is a big plus.
- Why did the octopus beat the shark in a fight? Because it was well armed.
- A red and a blue ship have just collided in the Caribbean. Apparently the survivors are marooned.
- I’ve deleted the phone numbers of all the Germans I know from my mobile phone. Now it’s Hans free.
- Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the TV.
- Q: What did daddy spider say to baby spider? A: You spend too much time on the web.
- How much does a hipster weigh? An instagram.
- What do you call a group of killer whales playing instruments? An Orca-stra.
- Why was the big cat disqualified from the race? Because it was a cheetah.
- Bicycles can’t stand on their own, they’re two tired.
- Just watched a documentary about beavers… It was the best damn program I’ve ever seen.
- Breaking news! Energizer Bunny arrested – charged with battery
- “How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.”
- A Sandwich walks into a bar, the bartender says “Sorry, we don’t serve food here”
- “Doctor, I’ve broken my arm in several places” Doctor “Well don’t go to those places.”
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
- “Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little horse!”
- There’s a new type of broom out, it’s sweeping the nation.
Father’s Day is a day to honor all the fathers for everything they did for their children. This is an occasion to express gratitude towards your dad for all his love and support. Instead he picks you up after you fall, and allows you to try all over again. Yes, there is no doubt about the fact that a dad is indeed a gift from God Himself. WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING HAPPYFATHERSDAYV.COM WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE ON FATHER’S DAY.